False Positive Block: v3.0.9 | Heuristics: phishing_suspicious_title

oa-rd

Hello,

One of the pages in our customer portal is being falsely flagged as phishing.  How can we get this fixed?
We sell event based tickets for large venue. The page is one of several in our customer portal and the only one this happens with.

The page in question has the 'title': Offers
The URL is https://<URL>/<path>/customerOffers.asp

I would be happy to share the exact site with support via private message. 
This happens on both of our language anchored subdomains for french and english.

If anyone has any advise as to what we should be looking to change in the pages source, I would be grateful for it. Maybe I can attack this issue by approaching our SaaS provider with enough information that they can remediate whatever might be leading to this.

Thank you,

DR

image.thumb.png.e6022c385bffd7833a0677a4d026ad80.png

1 hour ago, oa-rd said:

I would be happy to share the exact site with support via private message. 

To save time,

If you place the URL in a text file and attach the file it will not be public and only available to authorized people that can assist you.

3 minutes ago, oa-rd said:

I'm able to download that file from the form post after logging out of my account. 

I removed it for you. This section should have been protected.

Just now, oa-rd said:

@Porthos

On the upside, at least it tells me how many random internet strangers have downloaded it?