Need help removing fully undetected malware

I have a Samsung Galaxy s9 running Android 10 at the moment. I've been having a problem with all of my devices which includes 4 different phones and my laptop. 1 by 1 they have gotten infected remotely and without any interaction from me. I'm using this Samsung because I got so frustrated using my OnePlus phone that I snapped it in half. This malware is slowly ruining my phone and making it more difficult to use. On my OnePlus it was running Android 14 and I tried everything short or reinstalling the bootloader. Flashing stock firmware didnt seem to get rid of it or stop the infection coming back. Even creating everything new during setup, new email, no backups, completely fresh. Whoever is doing this to me must have some unknown exploits or something. I see odd things in logs but  I'm not the most knowledgeable to be able to pinpoint where it's coming from. My phone gets extremely hot at times and I've watched my battery drop from 20% to dead in less than 1 minutes. I feel like I'm being tracked because I do doordash and my phone will work semi normal until I have to wait for orders then apps on my phone won't load or say unexpected error and Internet becomes unresponsive until I get back in my car to deliver the order. It happens almost every single time. In logs i see notifactions being suppressed so I miss orders. I have tons of saved logs that I haven't even gone through including ramdump logs. Ive been trying to use chatgpt to help analyze them but it's difficult because half of the time it doesn't work or it gives me answers that have nothing to do with anything. I feel like from logs I've analyzed that a lot of core system apps are being used at different times by the malware and I don't quite know how to track it down to be able to remove it. I don't know if it's fileless, or if it's hiding in memory or the sandbox or chromes sandbox or what. To be honest I'm not even sure I will be able to remove it if it's too deep in the system as I cannot unlock the bootloader on this phone. I plan on getting a new phone when I can but I'm afraid it's just going to be infected as well. If anybody has any insight or is willing to try and help me I'm all ears and can provide whatever is needed for it. I'm sure I explained it horribly and was all over the place. Also Ive tried every antivirus imagineable but nothing finds anything. On the OnePlus I had there was only one antivirus that would say anything and it was avira saying that there was an infection in the android sandbox app. But nothing on this Samsung. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. I will share add some archived logs that I've collected in case anyone wants to look them over.  Saved_logs.7z are logcat logs collected with matlog and the other one are logs from ramdump/logcat/modem using sysdump menu on my Samsung phone.

saved_logs.7z log (1).7z

It's best to open a support ticket so one of the mobile device support agents can assist you with this.

Please note it may take a few days before a reply though due to high ticket volumes. Please only open one ticket

On the bottom of this support page

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/

Just type in "Create Ticket" it will ask you some questions and follow along and it will make the ticket

image.png

• Like 1