Used Digital Footprint

Hello

I used Digital Foorprint yesterday (17/10/24) to check if i was exposed and sadly yes, but my point is that i got two emails. One is my main and the other one is my backup.

The main one is exposed and im change my passwords but i just wanted to pin point out with this tool what is exposed though it worked for some time yesterday then i got the error message "Connection Issue - Please check your connection and try again".

After that i both tried in app and on the website, same message. But not with my backup email it works fine somehow.

Did try later today (18/10/24) and i still have the same issue

Here is picture of the issue as well

Malwarebyte_Digital_Footprint.png

• Root Admin

I have submitted a request to create a support ticket on your behalf. As long as support is not experiencing high demand, one of our agents should reply to you within approximately 48 hours.

Thank you.

image.png

Important Notice: Support Times Delayed Due to Hurricane Milton

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/34151915041043-Important-Notice-Support-Times-Delayed-Due-to-Hurricane-Milton

image.png