File blocked from on source but not another same md5

Hi, I downloaded a file from a dropbox location with no warnings from malwarebytes, but I did get the following warning when I tried to donwload it from onedrive, warning:

Website blocked due to suspicious content
Website Blocked: iqkpqa.db.files.1drv.com
v2.6.27 | Heuristics: suspicious content

Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked this page because it may contain malicious activity.
Warning icon
We strongly recommend you do not continue. You may be putting your safety at risk by visiting this site. For more information, visit  Malwarebytes Support.

I downloaded the file from onedrive anyway, it passes a scan from mwb and another AV product, file size is 164,831,232 bytes so cannot upload here.

165 MB is very large and may be deliberately bloated to thwart anti malware software from scanning the file.

This was based upon a "Heuristics: suspicious content" blockage and had nothing to to with the checkSum value of the file as Browser Guard does not act upon files,  It acts on web sites and the Browser's interaction with them.

Please send me a PM with the URL of said file and I'll take a look at it.

Edited by David H. Lipman
Edited for content, clarity, spelling and/or grammar