privacy warning

I'm getting this Privacy Warning on my iPhone. No one else in the house has a privacy warning. it says 'this network is blocking encrypted dns traffic. the names of websites and other servers your device accesses on this network may be monitored and recorded by other devices on this network.  I am not able to access some apps on my phone. Why the heck can I not get in touch with Malwarbytes?

Any suggestions?

Porthos...Thanks for the reply. I did not seem to have any trouble speaking with Malwarebytes when I signed up but for the life of me I have no contact info. Nothing in my passwords. When I put in the incorrect pw (through finger id), I then tried logging in thru Apple but all I get is a note refering me back to my original incorrect pw. Very frustrating. Chat does zip for my issue. 

This popped up Saturday.The issue was with DNS whatever that is. I am a Neanderthal with tech. I couldn't access certain apps; Rainbyrd, Golf Handicap 'GHIN' and a couple others. By turning off VPN I was able to access these apps.

Today I do NOT have the privacy notice and I have the VPN on.

Who knows.

If I may, if it arises again, I will reach out to you.

Again, I appreciate your response

Tim, Austin Tx

5 hours ago, BrewN02 said:

By turning off VPN I was able to access these apps.

Today I do NOT have the privacy notice and I have the VPN on.

Depending on the VPN server location and the IP it is using at the time will determine if the site or app will work or not with the VPN on. That is the unfortunate side effect of having a VPN.

5 hours ago, BrewN02 said:

If I may, if it arises again, I will reach out to you.

I do not work for the company and do not own any Apple device so my assistance is limited.

That is the reason I referred you to the link on how to contact support.