Enable Bypass VPN For COpilot App

Go to solution Solved by AdvancedSetup,

Hello. So, I recently wanted to Download the COpilot app to my Desktop from (Microsoft Store..) Everything works with the App, but whenever I try send a Query using the app it keeps being blocked with the Error message (=Translated to English, sorry!) => "Trying to reconnect". And keeps loading till I turn off my Malwarebytes VPN.

I've done some Research, so I switched the VPN tunnel to; Malwarebytes MBtun, In order to add the Application to "Excluded".

I still have internet and all, it's just im very, very unsure what Application I should Exclude from the VPN to get the App working.

Thank you, for any assisted help! 🙂

=>Found a solution. Simply install copilot website as a standalone PWA using Microsoft Edge! DON'T  install the COpilot App from Microsoft Store.

Edit ::2:: Again; It worked for a couple of minutes but now that PWA is blocked by Malwarebytes VPN, too.

Edited by TinyHelper
Solution not working.
  • Root Admin
  • Solution

Using VPN there simply may not be a solution. There are many sites and applications that do not work because the VPN and that happens with all VPN software. Some may work for some applications and not for others.

I'll point someone from the VPN team here but I wouldn't expect any immediate solutions.

You might be able to allow local bypass for the app

• Sad 1