Malewarebytes EndPoint Agent - Unable to uninstall from a Client

Hello, the MSP I work for received a client recently and we've been having to remove EndPoint from their devices. However, on one such device, it's not uninstalling fully. It shows to be uninstalled, but it's clearly still installed and in the file explorer, a plugins folder has around 65GBs of backups that's growing by the day. I've looked online and through the forums and so far, none of the suggestions I've seen have helped. The support tool says that it only supports premium and teams. Any commands we've ran say that it only works for installed programs. I've created an account for submitting a ticket and was emailed right after and it was closed. Any suggestions or assistance would be helpful.

Hello Root Admin,

I've looked through the article/guide you provided and the client and us do not have access to any kind of One View or Nebula. The other steps shown are some we have tried as will. In programs and features, it does not appear there. But, is clearly shown in the file explorer and registry. One file particularly under the plugin folder called backups, is currently using 65 GBs of space and is growing.

We've spoken with the client and they claim to not know of any portal or password for us to use. Us attempting to open a ticket was the next step before having to inform them that the system would need to be reloaded. Since they claim that no one there has any information for this. The previous MSP they had also said they had this same issue as they also didn't use Malwarebytes and could not remove it.