Full Scan Or Quick Scan?

Greetings and welcome :)

The developers recommend the Quick Scan as it is designed to detect all active malware on a system that signatures are contained for within the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware database. It checks all known locations that the malware hides including the registry, system folders, program folders and other common locations. It is also recommended that if possible, you always run your scans in Normal Mode, not Safe Mode as Safe Mode can reduce the effectiveness of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

I hope I've sufficiently answered your questions. If you need anything else just post.

It doesn't detect more, it detects the same amount but it's a lot quicker (as you yourself stated) :) . My point is, it's just as effective. On occasion the Full Scan might find some kind of leftover traces on a second hard drive or something in the Full Scan, but this is incredibly rare, at least in my experience both on my own PC's as well as viewing the logs of others here on the forum that have used the Full Scan.