PhotoStudio.exe falsely reported as ransomware

Go to solution Solved by Porthos,

5 hours ago, Porthos said:

@IH8FalsePositives You are using a very old version of Malwarebytes. Please install the current version.

Thanks for your response.
I hadn't realised my version was that old; my application settings were set to auto-update.
Attempting to install the latest version failed as my system fell foul of 
2019 SHA-2 Code Signing Support requirement for Windows and WSUS

However I was able to successfully install the Malwarebytes version 4.3.0.xx for Windows legacy build
and this doesn't report PhotoStudio.exe
Windows 2019-09 Security Update for Windows devices running Malwarebytes home products

This dinosaur has defective eyesight and is restricted to very limited hours on the computer, including that for debugging. Your reply lead me to the solution relatively quickly which is very much appreciated.

Thanking you.

11 minutes ago, IH8FalsePositives said:

This dinosaur has defective eyesight and is restricted to very limited hours on the compute

I would suggest when you get the time that you get the updates done so you have the full current protection offered by Malwarebytes especially since you are using Windows 7

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/274496-how-to-update-windows-7-to-the-latest-security-updates/#comment-1618733