POSTED BUT NO RESPONSE

HI I POSTED MY HIJAK THIS LOG IN THE APPRORIATE SPOT BUT STILL HAVE HAD NO HELP. I RESPONDED TO MY OWN THREAD AND THEN SOMEONE WHO ISNT SOMEONE WHO HELPS OUT POSTED IN MY THREAD. I DONT KNOW HOW LONG IS THE AMOUNT OF TIME TO WAIT BEFORE ASKING AGAIN BUT I POSTED ON THE 10TH OF THIS MONTH ITS BEEN ABOUT 5 DAYS NOW. I KNOW THAT YOU ALL ARE SWAMPED WITH ISSUES JUST LIKE MINE AND DONT MIND PATIENTLY WAITING BUT WHO DO I ASK TO LOOK AT MY THREAD IF NO ONE HAS ASSISSTED ME IN 5 DAYS OR SHOULD I WAIT LONGER. I DONT WANNA BE TO PUSHY. I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE A LOT OF WORK ... THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU ALL DO.

please read all of this FAQ

NOTE: Please DO NOT post back to your post within the first 48 hours. Replying to your own posts changes the post count and will often cause helpers to think that you're already being helped and thus they won't open and look at your post. If no one has replied within 48 hours then please go ahead and either reply to your post or send a private message to a Moderator and let them know that you're still needing assistance.