1.  WARNING:Your phone's security is being invaded by (5) apps.  Preserve your privacy by erasing these threatening apps: (what apps???)
2   You've deactivated  Auto-Scan on device!  3 riskey files have appeared since you last virus check.  Activate promptly.  (I go to settings and type in Auto-Scan and nothing cmes up.  Question whether this is a scam  tsx-egh.com/cl6XKq    thz-soe.com/JMK5CHU
These and others messages are vague and possible scams.  Is malwarebytes something that would catch these?   Obviously Apple security is not catching anything.  I had my phone compromised a while back and had my apple wallet compromised as well.  When I questioned these occurrences, Apple said that they had security within the program.  You have no ability to install malware?   Very frustrating!!
These are just a few.  What suggestions do you have?

Scams.  Glad you asked and not just acted upon them.

Whatever they were, they were taken down and no longer resolve to an IP.

In the future...  When posting malicious, suspicious and/or nefarious URLs, please place them in Code Tags such that they are not posted as "clickable" Live Links.
1813637963_CodeTagonToolBar.jpg.65031815

• Like 1