Malwarebytes Mobile Security App - my account query

I have both Premium on one windows device and Privacy on a Windows device and 2 IOS devices, also Malwarebytes v2.4.0 on my 2 IOS devices alongside privacy.

If I downloaded and installed the Malwarebytes Mobile Security App to my 2 IOS devices, can I delete both the current Malwarebytes v2.4.0 and Malwarebytes Privacy v1.6.1 apps. 

Doing this, how does it effect my account for the number of devices covered by either Premium and Privacy. As currently it  appears the Malwarebytes v2.4.1 app is not shown as used  as part of my allowed devices in my account.

My account allows 3 devices for both Premium and Privacy.  Premium: 1/3 used       Privacy: 3/3 used

Edited by maltelboy

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, asking the question a different way...

I have one empty slot with my Malwarebytes Premium package.

Can I use this spare slot to activate the Malwarebytes Mobile Security App on my IOS iphone or do I need to use a Malwarebytes Privacy slot from my package together with Premium for the app to be activated ?

Or is it a total separate security package to be purchased for the app. 🤷‍♂️

Generally speaking, for all account issues you must contact the sales support team, which may explain why nobody is responding to you here.

You do so by filling out this form https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/requests/new to get help. Submit only one ticket/request. Additional tickets will increase the delay.

Be advised it can take 3-7 weekdays for a response after the automated reply with your ticket number.