error 703, again and again and again

every few weeks for some reason the software tries to update just like i update every day, and for some reason it screams 'error 703',

than no updates and it wont open, just show me the 'error 703'

support asked me to exclude a few files inside my NOD32 soft, but it happenes again and again.

once it used to work after reinstall ,but now even that wont help.

i am preaty much tired of it and thinking not renwing my subscription, though i hear its a very good tool.

please help me, i had to format my pc 3 times in the past because of worms.

Yossi

post-24068-1257351703_thumb.jpg

every few weeks for some reason the software tries to update just like i update every day, and for some reason it screams 'error 703',

than no updates and it wont open, just show me the 'error 703'

support asked me to exclude a few files inside my NOD32 soft, but it happenes again and again.

once it used to work after reinstall ,but now even that wont help.

i am preaty much tired of it and thinking not renwing my subscription, though i hear its a very good tool.

please help me, i had to format my pc 3 times in the past because of worms.

Yossi

Well I'll tell ya what, I went back and forth with this error for the last three hours. Download this cleaner tool, download that log tool, this that, etc.

None of it worked.

Somewhere along the line I picked up that AVG was conflicting with MBAM software lately. I uninstalled my copy of AVG 9.0 FREE and voila, MBAM started, updated and scanned perfectly.

I will now reinstall AVG 9.0 FREE and hope that by the next time I need to update MBAM, they will have resolved this issue with AVG.

Bottom line, if you have AVG software, try uninstalling it then running and updating MBAM. You must uninstall AVG, simply "excluding" the MBAM stuff will not work even though some people here say it will.

Good luck.

• Root Admin

Hello Yossi and Welcome to Malwarebytes

What version of NOD32 are you using please, and what Operating System? Also is it 32 Bit or 64 Bit ?

Just want to know so that we can take a look and try to duplicate the issue you're having so that we can provide you with a working solution.

Thank you.