MBAM Service terminated unexpectedly: see Event Log for details

Good Morning MBAM Forum, as the title says:

MBAM Service terminated unexpectedly: see Event Log for details

mbamserviceterminatedun.jpg

(Please answer to me with a basic English)

# Error appeared the 1st time after a change of processes (services.smc).

# After Windows reboot the message a time yes a time no and it "stops/blocks" my PC.

# I continued to go forward without solve the problem: Traybar icon disappeard

# But in "msconfig - start" the two MBAM's processes were present.

Now I have Uninstall but it reappears: I've additional Log .txt (but It contains nothing about error).

I've seen this issue before, but it's usually caused by an interferring antivirus or firewall. I'll do a bit of research on the issue but you may end up having to post either in the HijackThis area of the forum with logs so someone can do diagnostics and check for services not set at default or contact helpdesk@malwarebytes.org so they can have you go through some advanced diagnostics to troubleshoot the issue.

For now do the following please:

• Open Event Viewer by clicking Start and selecting Run.
  • In the run box type eventvwr.exe and press Enter or click on Ok.
  • Find the event error for MBAMService and right click on it and select Save Selected Events....
  • In the Save As dialogue box click the drop down menu next to Save as type... and select Text (Tab delimited) (*.txt) and name the file mbam and save it to your desktop
  • Double click the mbam.txt file you just created to open it with notepad and copy and paste its entire contents into your next post

You're welcome :) .

Unfortunately there are no MBAM related errors in that event log you posted. You can delete it to free up some attachment space by clicking on My Controls at the top of the web page, then click on Manage Attachments on the left and find the event log you uploaded and delete it.You don't need to attach your HJT log here, please post it in Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs and you won't need to attach the log, you can just copy and paste it into your first post in that forum. Also, please put a link to this topic in your first post so they will know the details of the issue you are having. And give them a description of the problem with mbamservice not being able to start. They will walk you through more advanced diagnostics to get the problem corrected.

If you have any questions about that let me know, otherwise go ahead and create the new topic in the HijackThis area of the web site and they will assist you further.

Well done :) . They will respond to you when time allows so please be patient and be sure not to respond to the topic you created in Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs so that they will know that you have not yet received a reply from a helper. Just note that it may take a few days to get a response as they are very busy.