Windows Police Pro?

So after about three days of long, exhausting work, I FINALLY got Windows Police Pro (form of Rogue) out of the computer! My Father refuses to call someone to get it fixed, so he makes me do all the dirty work. There has never been a virus I couldn't take care of easily... until this one.

It stopped the Virus Protection, blocked certain programs, froze every site that had anything to do with removing it, and WOULD NOT let me download Malwarebytes - which I'd been told cured it.

I tried to remove it manually, I went through the registry, tried everything in safe mode, ran SpyBot about 20 times, with no luck. The damn thing was persistent.

I tired downloading Malwarebytes again. The AVG antivirus software on the computer would only recognize the malwarebytes as a Trojan, which I knew couldn't be right.

I finally unistalled the AVG program on the computer, and tried downloading Malwarebytes (for the fifth time) from the web... it worked!

After three days, and all I had to do was unistall the antivirus protection, so that Windows Police Pro couldn't use it against the Malwarebytes.

To those of you who currently have an antivirus protection installed, I recommend unistalling it before you try and instal Malwarebytes. Worked for me, could work for you?

Well, anyway, if anyone is having trouble with this Windows Police Pro, please comment. I went through every method in the book, I'm sure I could try and help you out to the best of my ability.

Malwarebytes is absolutely GENUIS.

-Jessica