I believe these to be false positives

diverjer

They been on computer for a long time and all of a sudden Malwarebytes find them as Trojan.Crypt.  Also I have not updated Garmin Express for many months, I believe last August was last time. 

C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\GARMIN\EXPRESS\NEWTONSOFT.JSON.DLL  AND C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\GARMIN\EXPRESS SELFUPDATER\NEWTONSOFT.JSON.DLL

UPDATE:  I had Malwarebytes put these two in Quarantine anyway and they show up as in Quarantine when running Malwarebytes.  However they are still showing up in their original file location when I go looking with explore with date modified 4/22/2019.  Strange. 

Edited by diverjer

Thank you, since they really showed up still in the Garmin directory I did a custom scan of just that directory and it didn't find any errors.  Yet in Malwarebytes these two also show up as being in Quarantine (they are the only 2 in Quarantine).  So it doesn't look like it really did the Quarantine, aren't they supposed to be removed from filing system when being put in Quarantine?