Purchased subscription via Google playstore - Won't activate 2nd device!

Hi - I recently upgraded the MWB app on my Samsung galaxy Tab S7 - via the Google playstore. The app automatically upgraded to the Premium version - No problems. Using the same playstore account I installed the app on my Android phone - Honor 9, running Android 9, not rooted. However despite uninstalling and reinstalling it still shows as a Limited free version. 

My MWB account - created using the same email address as the playstore account shows "NO Subscriptions, and as I paid via the Playstore I don't have a License Key!

I've also installed the MWB software on my laptop - as I thought I'd read that the subscription would cover 3 devices - and I thought 1 of them could be one computer. The software still shows as a Premium trial, and I've not got the sacred license key to upgrade it. I have raised a ticket with MWB Support - but after waiting for some time have only received 1 response - which was no help!

Any useful advice would be most welcome - I've used the free MWB before, but this is the 1st time I've decided to subscribe.

Many thanks for any help!

Pete

9 minutes ago, HangTough said:

I've also installed the MWB software on my laptop - as I thought I'd read that the subscription would cover 3 devices - and I thought 1 of them could be one computer. The software still shows as a Premium trial, and I've not got the sacred license key to upgrade it.

The playstore purchase is not good for your laptop. That needs to be purchased from the Malwarebytes site. There is a sale going on https://www.malwarebytes.com/pricing

I have raised a ticket with MWB Support - but after waiting for some time have only received 1 response - which was no help!

Keep responding to the email replies from the support staff, Do not just blow off the reply if it does not solve your issue.

I installed the app on my Android phone - Honor 9

Is the phone itself logged into the same google account as the Samsung galaxy Tab S7?

Edited by Porthos