Live Support

For as much money as I pay for all the accounts I have, it would be nice to be able to email a support person instead of waiting for the "Community" or someone else to answer. This is frustrating, aggravating, and sometimes, you never get an answer. I think it's unconscionable that you don't have live support at least via email.

24 minutes ago, dfsmetsfan said:

For as much money as I pay for all the accounts I have, it would be nice to be able to email a support person instead of waiting for the "Community" or someone else to answer. This is frustrating, aggravating, and sometimes, you never get an answer. I think it's unconscionable that you don't have live support at least via email.

We do have email support but depending on the issue and what OS/device type, it can be faster here especially for Windows devices.

All licensing issues need to go the support desk though. Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to get help

This is the same support desk that was mentioned in your other topic about activation's.🙂

Be aware support tickets can take 3-7 week days for a response other the auto ticket number generation.

Edited by Porthos