Blacklist

Johnmusic
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

My Shopify site is being blocked by Malwarebytes Browser Guard "for suspicious activity". We sell classical music, do not do spam emails, and have been in business for over 30 years. Shopify is no help in identifying the problem. How do I get my site cleared of this block? The site, www.jeanne-inc.com, is considered "safe" by Google safe browsing tool. Please help.

Thank for fixing the problem. Please note that none of the audio excerpts on my site are "autoplay". Although autoplay is an option with the music player app, I have not activated this option. The player must be selected by the website visitor before it starts. I will check with the app developer to see what else can be done to make this clear.

It did trigger this warning in my Chrome browser: "Suspicious audio auto-player detected"

We are reviewing blocks of this type from our side, but if Google/Chrome and the other major browsers begin to enforce this, third party blocks (like ours) and whitelisting will be of little value.  Unfortunately, most people who are using autoplay just want musical accompaniment and may not have the technical skills to interpret Google's stipulations.  Anyway, just giving you the added info.