Looking for Advertisers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

now I am even more confused

Where do users download the trial version from instead of the paid for one

Normally users use the free version to remove the malware & then when that has been successful then use the buy link from inside the program.

In my case I had a copy from regnow on the website with regnow affiliate links inside it

I can't see any trial versions on the cleverbridge site & if I use their link it just send victoim to pay page & no free download

Using download .com, etc doesn't have my affiliate ID inside the program

so how do we do this now

• 6 months later...

Hi Marcin,

I was promoting RogueRemover for a couple of years, via RegNow, on my site about security basics.

Last week I applied to be a Mbam affiliate at Cleverbridge. Also I have removed RogueRemover links from my site and replaced with Mbam links.

I do still have links to free-version downloads of Mbam (via RegNow) on my site. I understand (from reading other posts) that visitors will still get a functional trial version from those links for now.

I'm running a bit slow with this update to Cleverbridge and changing links from RR to Mbam.

But something reminded me to do it: I mentioned Mbam in a blog post about Torpig/Sinowal type trojans a few weeks ago. In particular I mentioned that the helpers at CastleCops advise victims of malware to run Mbam as an essential part of the process of determining whether their PCs are clean.

Since then somebody downloads Mbam every second day from my site.

Anyway, just touching base about this.

Truth is, I don't visit this forum very often and I'm not a security expert - I'm just trying to point my visitors to the best tools. And of course I'm hoping you can confirm my Cleverbridge application (but no hurry) - then I'll update links again and put some new Mbam banners on my site.

Best regards, keep up the good work etc...

• 2 weeks later...
We are looking for affiliates/advertisers that are willing to feature our products on highlight pages of their website. Currently we offer a 50% commission but as current affiliates would know, that commission will go up after a certain amount of sales.

We are willing to offer a 60% commission to highly dedicated affiliates. If you would like to become a first priority affiliate, please contact Marcin at www.malwarebytes.org/contact.php

Would you have any kind of a full page graphic ad that I could print and place in my store front window. Currently resell malwarebytes and theres always room in the window for a good product.

Thanks