Is this Malwarebytes or something else?

I was watching Netflix on my phone and I feel like I went to adjust my volume or something when a strange "Malwarebytes" screen showed up on my device. I panicked and didn't take a screenshot, but it basically looked like the image I attached, which I managed to find via a Google image search, but wasn't able to pull up anything with anyone mentioning it. On my phone the font wasn't this weird one, so I'm guessing it's the system font.

I stupidly pressed "close" and it did seem to, but now I am panicking that my device is compromised.

I ran scans immediately after and neither malwarebytes nor bitdefender has found anything.

Should I be considering a factory reset?

I'm confused because I haven't visited any strange sites, use u block origin on my main browser, etc.

_20201126_232039.thumb.JPG.c92b4da159fcc42577ef680537d9309e.JPG

Hi @sky_and_sea,

Yes, that is us!  You just happened to find the secret key combo to open our Ransomware remover.  This feature is used in the case you really did have ransomware and your device was locked by it.  We are able to circumvent the ransomware and be able to remove it with this feature.  Of course, you don't really have ransomware, so you can just ignore.

Nathan