Tried it. Seems fine.

Phxflyer

At the top of the MB 3 forum, it said to try the MB 4 beta. Well, I did and found the following:

Easily installed over MB 3.8.3.

Kept all my setting and scan schedules intact including all my account data.

In the last 2 days, it has run 2 scheduled quick scans and 1 weekly Threat scan quickly and worked fine.

I've used it with Chrome and Edge (dev) with no problems. No false positives. (No positives but I guess I didn't visit any bad sites since install.)

So, all in all, I'm pretty happy with its performance and with how things are now displayed. Of course the interface is very different but like with anything else that's new, I'm sure in a few weeks it will be usable without even thinking about it. Only time will tell if what's under the hood is working better and at this time I can only assume its doing fine. 

• 2 weeks later...

I also installed the 4.0.2.44 beta and it is working as flawlessly as my version 3 was working. No problems with installation. Scans run correctly. There are no conflicts with Windows Defender or SuperAntiSpyware Pro. Settings remain the same. I like the clean interface.