Website Block for Phishing in Error

acb
Go to solution Solved by Dashke,

A customer of our website international.elann.com reported that when she clicked a link to visit our site, she received a Malwarebytes warning that the site was blocked because it may be phishing.  It is definitely not.  elann.com is the legitimate domain of a legitimate company that has been doing business on the web for over 25 years. Kaspersky and Norton deem the website to be clean as a whistle.  Can you please help?  Please let me know if you need any further details.

Screenshot 2019-05-19 13.28.11.png

I'm sorry, Dashke, but I don't know what you mean by "the protection log".  Our site is  hosted by Bluehost, and we have site security via Site Lock services.  Should I contact the person who maintains our Word Press site, or should I contact Bluehost, or Site Lock re a protection log?

I should also mention that we email customers via Constant Contact email services, and that it was by clicking a link to our site in a Constant Contact email, that our customer received the Malware warning that I attached yesterday.

Thanks very much Daske.  I checked back with the customer about the exact link she was blocked from and when she retested, she found that she no longer received the error message. 

Best regards,

Ann