system interrupts using up my whole first core

kimtaeyeon

Hello i am having a problem with my cpu usage. System interrupts uses up 1 core of my cpu. I dont know what causes this.image.png.c1e0bd3e59623818f3f8e49ea2435494.png

image.png.5b5e2feb8f79136fca6be6de6db5c144.png

Malwarebytes staff already helped me in case this is caused by a malware, but it was confirmed that there is no infection.

I alro ran xperf and I saw HDAudBus.sys having high DPC/ISR duration on the 0 core.

image.thumb.png.49bc08d05af9a43ff56008d84aef0e71.png 

After seeing this i tried updating the drivers for 'High Definition Audio Controller' in the device manage but the problem still persists.

Would anyone help me with my problem?

Thanks!

Please completely remove the Audio Software and Driver combo from the Control Panel applet, Programs and Features and then Reboot.

Then re-install the latest software

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles/bcyc05af06wg.exe

Reference:
Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBN

Edited by David H. Lipman

Please download HWinfo

You can download the Portable version and run the 32bit or 64bit version accordingly.

It will list parameters of your system including "Motherboard".  Please go to that section and look for BIOS.  It will identify the BIOS Date and Version.

Please provide that.

Example:

Image.thumb.jpg.72384ad085345f33b5b61adb92c9890d.jpg

OK.  That shows your BIOS was 4KCN40WW  where the latest BIOS is 4KCN45WW 

BIOS Update for Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) - Legion Y520-15IKBN 4KCN45WW

Reference:
Lenovo Legion Y520-15IKBN

NOTE: 
When installing BIOS do not be on battery, use the A/C Power Supply and do not interrupt the process.

Edited by David H. Lipman