Computer's Acting a Little Weird Since a Few Days Ago

Ok well guess who feels pretty stupid right now. I never actually thought of searching the sites I was searching on the PC with my mobile device in the browser, considering the apps for the same sites seemed like they were working relatively fine. Turns out it is affecting everything in the house when it comes to certain sites, and it does seem to be a DNS issue.

Really sorry for wasting your time with a wild goose chase, but do you happen to know anything when it comes to fixing this issue when it comes to routers? I'm going to do another quick unplug / replug of the router really quick and see if that helps.

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks