How many MB will this app use in the background?

Hello, I am very interested in your new product for my Galaxy Note phone, but I have questions I cannot find the answers for as this product is so very new. I have been a user of your services since 2009 and have the 'lifelong' plan for premium services. Of course, I understand that this new phone service is new and will cost more per year but I am more concerned with what it'll do in the background as my phone is old and my battery goes quickly. I see not many folks have used it yet as it is so new....and you're most likely in the Beta phase still. Another question....can I take it to another phone if/when I upgrade for no additional cost? Please provide more details. Thanks so much and keep up the good work! 

Hi @Hondagal64,

Our Android product has been around for several years, and we developed Malwarebytes for Android with phone performance in mind.  Your best option is to install it from Google Play, and see how it performs: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.malwarebytes.antimalware

You are given a 30-day trial of our premium version to test out.  If you decide to purchase it via Google Play, as long as you use the same Google account on the device that Malwarebytes for Android was purchased, premium will be activated on any device.

Nathan