How do I read a report file?

MacOS 10.13.6, Malwarebytes 3.4.12

Ran a trial run and it reported one threat and one remediated. I see the report listed under Reports -> Manual Scan, however I see no way to read the report or to save it. The manual does not seem to address this either. I looked thru the system and user files and found some logs, but none are from that scan.

• 2 months later...

Registered an account to express my frustration that Malwarebytes bought out a perfectly fine utility (Adware Medic) that had easy access to logs (Scanner Menu -> Open Log file) and turned it into an always-on scanner that doesn't even save log files. I feel like having a log file is such a trivial feature of a malware removal utility that the question shouldn't be "can I view the logs" but rather "where can I view them".

It doesn't help that treed here had the same answer back in March- there are no scan logs but they "will be coming in the future". That was almost 7 months ago.