Navigate safely with Safari

Hello everyone,
I wanted to ask, on macOS, using Safari for web browsing, if there is something in particular that can be done, apart from using an ad-block (I use ka-block) and keep Google Safe Browsing active, waiting bait a Malwarebytes web security (via app or by extension for Safari), to risk as little as possible while browsing or download from the web. (when I use Firefox I already use your extension in beta, but my use of Firefox is a minority because I prefer Safari by far).

I add that I use Malwarebytes Premium (latest version) with scheduled update and scan every 1 hour

Thanks to anyone who wants to help me understand.

Greetings
Massimiliano

Thank you for the answers but unfortunately it is not what I need: I am not so much a beginner.
What I would be interested in, provisionally waiting for the release of the malwarebytes extension for safari, is something that can replace it but at the same time is not like that of renowned antivirus whose extension for safari claims to be able to read and transmit username, password and credit card numbers.
Thanks again
Massimiliano

You already know about Ka-Block! and the only other one that I know of that doesn't access anything on your computer is Better. It should continue to work with the next version of Safari released in the Fall ?