Cloud version numbers and other UI feature requests

The top priorities to me to see in future releases:

1.) Continue with rollouts that don't require user intervention (for me, so far so good past couple releases)

2.) Seeing What versions things are without having to click on them.

3.) Seeing the last time the system was scanned on the endpoint screen

4.)  Having the system scan if it missed a scheduled scan.

I know there is more, but as far as I see, those are the easiest (other than maybe #4) to implement.  You obviously already have the data, are already showing the data, it's just a matter of showing it somewhere else too.

@djacobson I'm glad you are back.  Hope all is well.  I have been thinking over the last month or so that communication is failing again.  It appears you are the only one doing anything with the forums.  Kdawg chimes in occasionally, but I definitely noticed that communication was lacking again.  I was losing faith. Now I know why. :)

Hey @spnkzss, thanks, it has been a bit! We were struggling to get our ticket backlog down since the Jan 27th event, the issue had many reverberations across our customer base that took months to finally reign back in, all just for the few hours that the FP happened. Our ticket backlog is now back to normal, so I've been focusing on getting the forums caught up. It's pretty painful to see so many folks waiting since Feb for a reply to their post.

I'm going to move your posts here to their own thread in the feature request spot, you've got some good ones in there.