License Retention MBMC

Hi Good Morning!

i want to seek your help regarding below questions.

let me give you the setup.

We have two MBMC Servers. One in corporate(with internet) and one in Isolated network(without internet)

in this case, corporate MBMC server is in good shape

we've managed to put an internet to MBMC server in isolated network just for activating its license. by that we can generate the package. after that we remove the internet.

i know that you will ask me how we can update the isolated network now. I've managed to copy the updates from MBMC Corporate Server(with Internet) to MBMC Isolated Network Server(without internet)

so the passing of updates is from MBMC to MBMC using powershell script.

we are expecting that the MBMC server in isolated network will be unlicensed after days or monhts due to no internet connection.

now this is my question

Is there a retention on the server being licensed since our Malwarebytes server in isolated network does not have an internet? Note: As per policy we can’t provide permanent internet access in ICN(isolated network) network. how many days will malwarebytes license department disregard an MBMC server(become unlicensed) if it does not have internet connection?

apologies for my english . if you do not understand please ask.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...