Find many virus and malware

ChinhNguyen

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2018 at 11:17 PM, ChinhNguyen said:

I am a developer and i want to create a Antivirus but i don't have a database.

Can you help me?

No, sorry.  To create an anti malware one must have an underlying knowledge of what malware is and what it does and how it affects a given OS.  The fact that you have to ask means you do not have that underlying knowledge and thus, for all intents and purposes, you can not be helped.

Years ago I wrote the algorithms and concepts of just having program constructs.  It was somewhere around 5 years ago.  Find that, and read that post to understand the programing constructs required and then study malware and reverse engineer it and then sandbox its actions.  Then you will see the complexities and you can re-approach the idea of an anti malware application.  Nobody will provide you a signature database even OEM providers without having a proven application.  It they do, it will be costly.  You can't get a signature database for free and it is unacceptable to do what IObit did when they plagiarized the Malwarebytes' database. { gratuitous statement :P }

Edited by David H. Lipman
Spelling, Grammar and Clarification