After system restore license key not working!

Recently installed brand new copy of MalwareBytes 3 with a lifetime license. I had problems with zonealarm which meant that I had to do a system restore, the only restore point I could choose was one from a few days ago before I added a new network card. After restore complete my malwarebytes serial number was not valid, keeps telling me to create a support ticket, have done this several times now and not getting any help whatsoever from malwarebytes.

Can someone please help me.

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, NotimpressedMB said:

Recently installed brand new copy of MalwareBytes 3 with a lifetime license. I had problems with zonealarm which meant that I had to do a system restore, the only restore point I could choose was one from a few days ago before I added a new network card. After restore complete my malwarebytes serial number was not valid, keeps telling me to create a support ticket, have done this several times now and not getting any help whatsoever from malwarebytes.

Can someone please help me.

PM me your key and I'll take care of it.