I automatically quarantined items identified  by Malwarebytes, (just installed my new subscription).  There is a site I regularly use in that quarantine list, and I didn't notice it and I clicked quarantine.  That website is not longer available to me because of my having quarantined it.  I did go in and add the website to the excluded list.  I still cannot access the website.  Can any of you help me out - to get access to the website again please!  It is probably a simple fix, but beyond me without some help!

I personally would not use that Chrome extension due to its purpose and the ability to bypass video restrictions which is against the terms of the different content providers. 

But you can un quarantine n all of those items and rescan again and uncheck those items after the scan and click next and click always ignore. At your own risk of course.