Malwarebytes 3 Report Location

Howdy All,

Would like to know of I can change the "location" where Malwarebytes saves reports? It is currently "C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Logs".  Perhaps I can tweak a .ini or .reg file.

The reason I ask is that I've inherited a gaming machine, with only enough space for the operating system on the C drive. There's a whopping 900GB on the D. Most of windows reporting and logging functions are turned off. However, there are enough applications stored on the C that make large enough files and will impact the system in another year (just a guess).

My Idea is to move the location of the reports, until  I can find a way to extend the C to use more of the space on D.

It would be nice if the location of the reports could be changed with a setting!

Any help fully appreciated in advance.

CheckResults.txt

On 04/07/2017 at 9:36 PM, TheAceMan1 said:

Howdy All,

Would like to know of I can change the "location" where Malwarebytes saves reports? It is currently "C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Logs".  Perhaps I can tweak a .ini or .reg file.

The reason I ask is that I've inherited a gaming machine, with only enough space for the operating system on the C drive. There's a whopping 900GB on the D. Most of windows reporting and logging functions are turned off. However, there are enough applications stored on the C that make large enough files and will impact the system in another year (just a guess).

My Idea is to move the location of the reports, until  I can find a way to extend the C to use more of the space on D.

It would be nice if the location of the reports could be changed with a setting!

Any help fully appreciated in advance.

CheckResults.txt

I've used this free software to successfully resize partitions - but I'd recommend a full system backup before you use it just in case https://www.partitionwizard.com/free-partition-manager.html