172.93.108.114 Check

LongUsername

Hi, I applied to have a block removed from gamebanana.com 172.93.108.114 a month ago. https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/197647-17293108114-re-appeal/

As it's now been a month and users are still reporting it is blocked by Malwarebytes and so I wanted to check in and see if there was a new issue?

I presume the reason we get flagged in the first place is because we are essentially a file sharing site for game modifications and so we have to combat the occasional malicious user on our site and sometimes use virustotal to verify content on the site. When a malicious user is detected their submissions are trashed and they banned from the site. The actual archive, which is only accessible via a direct url, is then deleted from the database manually. I assure you that we are very vigilant for malicious users, spot them very quickly and remove them from the site straight away. We take it very seriously as it's not just our reputation on the line, but the safety of our users.

Thanks again.

Edited by LongUsername