KMS-R@1N

TO BE CLEAR I KNOW WHAT I DID IT'S WRONG, ACTIVATING WINDOWS BY BUYING IT IT'S MORE SAFER :-X:-X:-X
Hello there, i installed Windows 10 Pro pre-activated by R@1n and the first thing i noticed after instalation it's some procceses named Store without icon and without .exe exectuable extension , the process KMS-R@1n , Microsoft Skype(32 bit) without skype even installed and some Microsoft Protection thing without Windows Defender activated.
Avast Internet Security don't seem to detect any virus or anything.I will run a boot-time scan / full system scan to look after it.Going to use Malware Bytes too.
Before my edit on this situation , any tips for saving time?Or any faster methods?
Thank you!!!!  ;)

Hi @gravitrox and welcome to the Malwarebytes Forums!!

I would recommend that you do a clean install of a genuine copy of Windows 10 from Microsoft using your product key. That will ensure the you are using a known good source for the OS while also resolving the technical and security concerns you have.

That should resolve your issue and get you on your way to a safer and stable computing experience. Thanks for posting!!

Edited by AlexSmith