Malwarebytes 3.x does not remeber his settings + BSODD

1) I use Malwarebytes Premium 3.0.5. The program does not remember some settings: every time, after booting Windows 7, he asks for enabling 'The Realtime Shield' and 'Malware protection' is disabled. Each time I have to enable them by hand. Has anyone a solution?

2) I had twice a BSOD Bad_Pool_Header from Windows 7. Can this be related to Malwarebytes or not?

Hello @Patrick_R and :welcome:

1.)  This is a known MB3 issue and the development team is actively working on getting it addressed as soon as possible.

2.)  In order to capture valuable "at risk" logged data before it is irretrievably deleted/overwritten, please preserve and attach the system's most recent dump (.dmp) files, from the "%SystemRoot%\Minidump\" directory.

Then, please help the Malwarebytes' devs/staffers by supplying any of the missing information requested in How to Report a New Issue and most importantly making sure to include the much-needed log.

Additionally, attach (do not compress/copy/paste) the separate FRST.txt and the Addition.txt output diagnostic reports from only Log Set 1.  The diagnostic scan tool must be "Run as administrator"

Soon after the requested data is posted, the Malwarebytes' QA & Developer Teams, and staffers can commence their analysis.  Thank you always for your assistance.