Can we NOT have popups that continue for hours??

wazer

I'm getting sick and tired of this popup every 3 seconds, which cannot be moved and sits directly in the middle of the screen, also it goes ON TOP of other programs.

af3cd57ae8ac412a9e5b4006e2b3442d.png

If you have a game server running this will show every 3-5 seconds and CONTINUE to do that.

Can we at least have an option to turn off  POPUP ip blocking from the menu, do something smarter like an array with all the ip's in a list/gui instead of 100 million popups.

Also what if you could do an option to disable the ip blocking entirely AND choose to ignore its has been disabled without the warning triangle in tray.

It also says protection is disabled when disabling ip blocking, which is basically not true, we all know that.

One more thing, everytime I start my gamer PC and my server it says this on the both.

35f84963a2544800b7733e131a37040b.png

Even tho everything IS enabled, it continues to do that.

Other than that I like the new malwarebytes gui and system, tho its kinda laggy and use a lot more resources than mbam 2.x for us gamers, please take a note for that.

Hi wazer :)

What game are you playing when you get the web block notification? Also, the real-time protection layers turned off prompt is a known issue and Malwarebytes is already working on a fix.

• Occasionally, after installing or after during an update, you will see a “protection layer is off” warning while the protection is being or has already been automatically turned on. (We have a fix for this coming soon!)

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/191805-malwarebytes-30-known-issues/

9 minutes ago, Aura said:

Hi wazer :)

What game are you playing when you get the web block notification? Also, the real-time protection layers turned off prompt is a known issue and Malwarebytes is already working on a fix.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/191805-malwarebytes-30-known-issues/

Hi this is not when I'm playing but when I'm hosting game servers, currently in CSGO(Counter-Strike:Global offensive)

There's loads of different software tech and engines and what not that scan for game servers and adding them to the list, and apparently many of them is in malwarebytes database for web blocking.

It can also be a player who is trying to join one of my game servers which has an ip which is blocked from the mbam ip database.

Thanks for the notification about protection bug.

It happens often that IPs related to game servers (such as CS:GO) gets blocked, and this for good reason. I've seen tons of threads in the Web False Positive section where people asked for specific IPs to be unblocked since Malwarebytes was blocking them when they were playing, but all of them are blocked for a good reason. In your case, you should add these IPs to your exclusion list if you know they are safe to connect to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2016 at 8:02 PM, Aura said:

It happens often that IPs related to game servers (such as CS:GO) gets blocked, and this for good reason. I've seen tons of threads in the Web False Positive section where people asked for specific IPs to be unblocked since Malwarebytes was blocking them when they were playing, but all of them are blocked for a good reason. In your case, you should add these IPs to your exclusion list if you know they are safe to connect to.

So you want me to add thousands of ips? forget it, I clicked X button for a few hours and it was NOT the same ip.