MalwareByte will not start

Hello

I downloaded Malwarebyte today and restarted Windows after install because of root kit feature .. then I try to scan but it does do nothing .. I wait over 10 minutes, nothing. Alos, I can not start all protections, it says "Starting..." and it stay forever, please see images.

What can I do?

Thank you

scan.PNG

start.PNG

Hello @kro  and :welcome:

Thank you for the informative screen grabs.  Please provide the following information for experts to analyze:

1.)  As best as you are able, please provide the information requested in topic How to Report a New Issue.

2.)  Please read Assistance obtaining computer system information and individually attach the 2 requested logs only from Log Set 1 in a reply to this thread.  Those diagnostic output text logs to be attached are FRST.txt and Addition.txt.

Please reply to your topic with answers/data from step #1 and the 2 (.txt) text files from step #2.  Thank you.

I restarted Windows many times, it does not helped.. I also restarted Malwarebyte software, also not helped. Then I manually stopped Web-protection and Malare protection and wanted to do custom scan with all options checked (even with drive C) but scan also will not start for more then 5 mins..

Hello @kro:

Reference: Tech Specs

Unfortunately, no Microsoft servers, including Windows Server 2008 R2, are supported by the Home/Consumer edition of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v3.X

Of course, no exact specs or dates are available, but a MB3 Business/Enterprise edition will eventually be brought to market in 2017 but the Malwarebytes business unit does offer a current solution.

Thank you for your interest in MB3.

Edited by 1PW