• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staff

Hello Preyash,

Well that is interesting that it worked on 1 but not the others. I will let the team know that is investigating this. Do you mind collecting another log from these machines? We want to see what is installed and see the resources of the machine to compare it to the other clients we are looking into. To grab the log we need:

1: Please download FRST from the link below and save it to your desktop:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

2: Double-click the purple FRST icon to run the program. Click Yes when the disclaimer appears.

3: Click the Scan button

4: When the scan has finished, it will make 2 log files in the same directory the tool is run, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please attach both files in your reply.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Both computers are in the same state...

Running:
R2 MB3Service; C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Anti-Ransomware\MB3Service.exe [3291088 2016-08-26] (Malwarebytes)
R2 MbaeSvc; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit\mbae-svc.exe [155600 2017-02-08] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R2 MBAMScheduler; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe [452576 2016-02-09] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R2 MBAMService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe [901088 2016-02-09] (Malwarebytes Corporation)

Stopped:
S2 SCCommService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Managed Client\SCComm.exe [135680 2016-03-29] (Malwarebytes) [File not signed]

It is likely that your other security software is interfering with the sccomm.exe process, which controls the MEEClientService. I'd like you to add the sccomm process to SEP's white-listing function. SEP should be setup with child process, Sonar and scan locations disabled for sccomm. Here’s a video to follow – http://screencast.com/t/KN5dU7wPVZ11

Here’s the file location to copy:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Managed Client\SCComm.exe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi,

i upgrade management console but didn't solve my problem. today again my MBME services stop automatically and i have to start manually. is it any solution available or we have to stop using it.

please provide me solution.

thanks,

Preyash Parekh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...