Slimcleaner

Hello. I recently download a program call SlimCleaner or SlimCleaner Pro (I forgot which one it was) and I realized that it might have been a virus and my anti-virus did not detect it nor did Malwarebyte. I got some of my accounts got hacked and that was when I realized that SlimCleaner might have been the problem. Of course, I had it uninstall and scan my computer again with Malwarebyte with no threats detected, but I'm also worried since Malwarebyte didn't detect any to begin with, my computer could still be infected. Can someone please help me?

Hello.
I will be guiding you as we go forward.  I would like to ask that you always attach any report or file I ask for, from time to time. Just a regular email attachment.

You have reporte that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has found no malware.  Tell me, when was the last time this machine was scanned by your antivirus program ?
Tell me, the Brand-name of antivirus on this machine.  Is it McAfee, TrendMicro, Norton / Symantec, Security Essentials, Avast, BitDefender,  Kaspersky, or some other brand, which one exactly?

I would like you to do one more scan; this one from ESET security.  For a second opinion.

I'd suggest you run this  scan to help look for a virus or possible P U P or rogue that may be lurking. This scan can easily take upwards of an hour, so be run the scan when you don't need to use the computer for a while.
{ If you need help on this, then see this page http://www.eset.com/us/online-scanner/help/

You may use the stand-alone-eset installer.
Use this link to get and SAVE esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe _the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
from this link

You need to first SAVE the file to your system.  Save to the Downloads folder or the DESKTOP  ( for ease of use).

2.Double click on the esetsmartinstaller  icon on your desktop.

4.Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
5.Click the Start button.

and proceed just as outlined before.   Reply ( click ) YES when prompted to allow the run by Windows U A C ( user account control).
Have patience while it downloads antivirus database definitions.

Click on Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications
Click on the blue line Adanced Settings
Choose the following settings in scan settings:

Select (check) Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.

in advanced settings:
clear ( leave un-checked) Remove found threats

Select ( check-mark) Scan for potentially unsafe applications

Click on Start. The virus signature database will begin to download. This may take some time.
When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
Note: This scan might take a long time! Please be patient.
When completed select Uninstall application on close if you so wish, but make sure you copy the logfile first!
Now click on Finish

A logfile is created and located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Eset\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.

Note: Do not forget to re-enable your antivirus application after running the above scan!

I will advise you more after I have had a chance to review that log file.

You will find a log-file for the results of the ESET scan that is named LOG.txt
It will be located under the Program Files structure of Windows in one of the folders listed below.  The report file is named LOG.txt
The folder constaining that report is this for 64-bit Windows.
C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\ESET Online Scanner   

{ for 32-bit Windows systems it would be C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner