MBAM malicious website protection notifications

Hello, around 50-60 min. ago i received 4 notifications from MBAM about malicious website protection. Here's the log file info :

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Detection, 8/16/2016 10:11 AM, SYSTEM, RORERAK, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 116.74.71.196, 445, Inbound, 
Detection, 8/16/2016 10:11 AM, SYSTEM, RORERAK, Protection, Malicious Website Protection, IP, 116.74.71.196, 445, Inbound, 

(end)

This is a fresh Windows 10 professional 64 bit system. 

I do not have any bad software installed, since i use this for nothing else but gaming and website surfing. 

I ran various scans ( with both Avira and MBAM ) and Adwcleaner, also scanned with the MBAR tool, and nothing bad shows, everything is at 0, nothing detected.

I do not have any junk software. There's a few monitoring programs such as HwInfo, my games, Steam, basic stuff such as Chrome, VLC and 7-Zip.

I do not have or use torrenting programs such as Utorrent or Qbittorrent.

Only Chrome extensions i have a uBlock Origin and Dark Reader.

Hello Forzi and :welcome:

Thank you for the log excerpts.

What your log show are probes, originating in the country of India, that are attempting access your computer's TCP port 445.  MBAM's Malicious Website Protection module has successfully blocked those probes for you.

When the attempted penetration is found to be unsuccessful, the attacker usually stops and moves on to another target.  You need not take additional defensive actions as long as MBAM Premium/Trial v2.2.1.1043 is kept running and up to date.

Reference: https://www.malwarebytes.com/support/guides/mbam/Detection.html#WebsiteProtection

Thank you.

Edited by 1PW