MBAE no tin tray?

ingber

I have two licenses for MBAE, (email me for license #).  We have been using this since it first came out, on 2 Thinkpad Carbon X1 Touch PCs running Win 10 x64 Pro.  The current version is 1.08.1.2563.  Under Settings I have the top 2 boxes checked (on both PCs).  Today, I noticed that on just one of our PCs, MBAE is no longer in the tray? I can click on "C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit" and bring it up and it says it is running.  How can I get it back into the tray?  I attach all files from c/ProgramData/Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit/ .  Note that I got a popup: "1 file was larger than the maximum file size of 30.0000mb, and was skipped"  That is the file under Quarantine/ , so I took out that folder and I have put the rest in MBAE2.zip.  The Quarantine folder zipped to 29.1 mb by itself, so I can include that as a 2nd attachment.

MBAE2.zip

QUAR.zip

After a reboot, the MBAE icon is in the tray again.  I do not know why I could not get it back before.