1.09 is automatically "asserting" trial version

ky331

I just installed the 1.09 BETA build for testing on two win7 systems.   I made sure the box to activate the 15-day trial was NOT checked.   Despite this, it's showing I'm running the trial version of PREMIUM, with 14 days remaining. 

I can add new programs and then edit their shields.   I can activate/deactivate individual shields.

The following day, the counter updated to show only 13 more days remaining in the trial.

Edited by ky331

John, if you already had a Premium version, it makes sense that you weren't offered  a "trial" option during installation, since that would represent a reduction in your program's status.  

I was installing on top of a free version, was offered the "trial" (= upgrade) option, declined it, but would then see PREMIUM trial (14 days remaining) appearing.

I do have the premium version on some OTHER systems... but not on the ones I was testing yesterday.  

I try to test MBAE under several different configurations (Win8.1, 7, XP;  some Premium, some Free)

Edited by ky331