Roaming Profiles don't work after Anti Ransomeware Beta 0.9.15.416

Tronic

Hello

Does anybody can confirm my issue?

We had a locky outbreak in our comp. After cleaning the Locky in our company environment I installed the Anti Ransomeware on some WS. Regarding the Locky it works fine but... Our Roaming Profiles dont' work anymore. Profiles couldn't be loaded properly or saved back to server.

After uninstalling the Anti Ransomeware the Profiles are working fine again.

Very sad...I think i'ts a good tool but in a company environment it's not helpful if you get trouble with Roaming Profiles.

It would be great if Malwarebaytes can fix this issue.

Hello Tronic and :welcome:

We apologize if there has been any misunderstanding in the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware announcements, but due to the fact that the MBARW project is in the earliest phases of Beta, the use of MBARW Beta in any commercial/educational/production environment is strongly discouraged at this time.  The intent of the MBARW Beta testing platform is for the home consumer to test the anti-ransomware core technology that will later be rolled into existing Malwarebytes products.

If you need assistance in removing MBARW Beta from production work stations, please advise.  Thank you for your interest in the MBARW Beta testing program.