Google/youtube acting slow/unresponsive

Twistformat

So my internet is working just dandy, but as of recently using google or it's products (youtube especially) either take forever to load or fails to load (either parts of the page or entirely).  Clearing cookies/cache and turning off java didn't seem to do the trick, some other leads would be nice.

Oh and I forgot to mention, it also affects search results.  Sometimes the results disappear from search suggestions or fails to load the results.

Hello: :)

We need a bit more information in order to better assist you.

For starters:

1) What browser(s) (Firefox, Chrome, IE, Edge, etc.) and version(s)?

2) Is the problem the same in different browsers?

3) Is the problem the same for other computers in the household?

4) Please tell us: how do you connect to the internet (dialup/DSL/cable/etc, modem/router/etc, wifi/wired/etc)?

And, please read the following and attach to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

We'll go from there.

Thanks,

1) I'm using firefox 44.0.2

2) Chrome didn't want to cooperate when I tried installing it at first, but eventually got to it.  Have an idea of cause but will put down at end of post.

3) Doesn't seem like it affects the other computer (though it is a mac unlike this one).

4) I use wifi.

Could possibly be ublock origin extension.  When I installed chrome the browser worked fine, but after I installed that extension (mistook the app for the actual program at first) it acted the same way as firefox was.
  Though it could just be it was acting normally like firefox would at random times so take that as you will.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

Hi:

Until a staff member or expert forum helper has a chance to review your logs....

IF the problem is ONLY in Firefox and ONLY on the one computer, then you might want to try the troubleshooting steps listed here:

Firefox - Standard Diagnostic

or here:

Firefox - Fix problems

They both include some "non-destructive" steps that will not burn bridges, such as trying Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)  or a new profile, for testing purposes.

Nonetheless, it's always a good idea to backup one's profile first (e.g. using FEBE, Mozbackup or another means) before starting the process.

(Note: Mozbackup is no longer developed or supported, but AFAIK, it still works OK.)

The forum staff/experts will likely have additional suggestions, perhaps including heading over to another forum section for some deeper diagnostics and cleanup.

Thank you,