JRT 8.0.2 Issues

The new versions keeps detecting and downloading an update each time I run it.  This happens even if I run one scan immediately after another finishes.  On top of that, it will delete the same number of random "Content.IE5" folders during the first scan.  Said folders never have the same name twice.  Here's an example from my last scan log:

File System: 4

Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CBR8E9ZO (Folder)

Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\I66A6E9U (Folder)

Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PV48FE3K (Folder)

Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WII2I1EG (Folder)

I ran a bunch of other scans (Malwarebytes, ESET, etc.) and found no other issues, so this doesn't seem to be the result of any infection.  I would appreciate any feedback on the matter.

Hello :)

Can you confirm you're running version 8.0.2 and then that's pulling down the update? If you're running 8.0.1 (from wherever), it will pull down 8.0.2 to %temp%\jrt\JRT_NewerVersion and then run. If you run 8.0.2 again, it won't pull itself down again. However, if you run 8.0.1 again, it will.

The Content.IE5 folders -- this is normal behavior and indeed isn't an infection.