Does Malwarebytes Anti Malware premium compatible with Bitdefender Total Security 2016?

I just wonder if Malwarebytes Anti Malware Premium compatible with Bitdefender Total Security 2016 because i did set exclusions for both of them to prevent any future issues like other peoples and Malwarebytes staffs suggest to do, so is it compatible? Because i know a fact, Emsisoft Internet Security is not compatible with Malwarebytes Anti Malware because they state that Malwarebytes using WFP driver thing that could conflict with Emsisoft WFP driver thing. 

Thanks, Sloppy®McFloppy™.

Hello:

MBAM is designed to run alongside all of the major antivirus applications.

But each computer is unique.  So we cannot predict with 100% certainty if it will work properly on YOUR sytem.

If you run into problems, please feel free to post back and someone will assist you.

More info about v2.2.0 HERE
Version 2.2.0 Release History HERE
User Guide ONLINE
User Guide PDF
FAQ: Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Thanks,

SloppyMcFloppy:

I have been a long time user of Bitdefender anti-virus products as well as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium.  A few weeks ago, I upgraded my main computer and my laptop to Windows 10, via a "clean install" using the Windows Media Creation Tool.  I upgraded my 2015 Bitdefender Total Security to 2016 BDTS, when I reinstalled Bitdefender.  Then I reinstalled MBAM and MBAE.  I configured the exceptions in both.

I have not experienced any issues whatsoever.  As Daledoc1 has stated, if you do run into a problem, let the good folks here know and they will work with Bitdefender to resolve any issues that might arise.

Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

SloppyMcFloppy:

I have been a long time user of Bitdefender anti-virus products as well as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium.  A few weeks ago, I upgraded my main computer and my laptop to Windows 10, via a "clean install" using the Windows Media Creation Tool.  I upgraded my 2015 Bitdefender Total Security to 2016 BDTS, when I reinstalled Bitdefender.  Then I reinstalled MBAM and MBAE.  I configured the exceptions in both.

I have not experienced any issues whatsoever.  As Daledoc1 has stated, if you do run into a problem, let the good folks here know and they will work with Bitdefender to resolve any issues that might arise.

Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

SloppyMcFloppy:

Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

I will let you guys know if i experience any issues between these two, but right now thing seems so far so good. I haven't experience any major slow down or issue between them, as matter of fact, i believe these two does play well once i set exclusions for both of them. Also, i did ran into a issue with MBAE and BitDefender Total Security because Bitdefender Total Security 2016 does not mention any exploit protections whatsoever, so i thought is okay for me to go ahead to install MBAE. Upon MBAE install no problem at all, but the problem begin once i reboot my PC then i noticed that MBAE did not start automatically, but i can run the application fine manually, so this is where i know that i have to set exclusion for MBAE if i want to use it, and i did enable MBAE startup in task manager.

Hi:

MBAE is a separate program.
If you have problems with it, please start with the advice in this pinned topic HERE.
Then, please post the requested information in a new post in the MBAE support section HERE.

Thanks,

P.S. There's no need to "quote reply" for every reply in your threads. It would be a bit easier for us to follow your topic if you could please use thevEsOWqp.png button, instead of the JlJ2Op6.png button. Thanks! :)