Can my Malwarebytes be transfered to new SSD drive?

I apologize if this has been posted before,

I am a long time VERY satisfied user of Malwarebytes Premium.  I will be upgrading my system to a SSD drive and doing a clean fresh install of Windows 7 along with other programs.  (yes, I am aware I can clone it, have no interest in doing so).

I still have my original receipt that has my license key, ID and cleverbridge reference number.

Can I simply download the latest version of Malwarebytes and use my existing key to activate it?  I noticed the "download link" was only good until 4/28/13, but is the license and ID still valid if I need to reinstall this software?  If not, how do I get it renewed?

Thank you,

Terry Bryson

At that time, it was a one-computer license that is valid for a lifetime.  You should be able to uninstall (use mbam-clean to do that) on the old drive, build up your new SSD, download a fresh copy of Malwarebytes from our web site, then use your license ID/key to activate premium features on the SSD.  Remember that a download will start as a trial unless you uncheck that box.  It will become premium after you activate it with your ID/key.  Should be fine.