MBAM and Macrium Reflect Restore

Due to system restore points problems which is increasing in size (now 20.25GB) while only having one restore point I am thinking about having to do a restore with Macrium Reflect.   (Virus in system restore?)

Do I have to remove MBAM Premium prior to doing a restore with Reflect and reinstall it after the restore?  The last image I have has the date April 27.

Please let me know. 

Hello abuela:

I recently did a successful full system restore (3 partitions), to a SSD, with Paramount Software's Macrium Reflect 5.3.7149 after booting up from the Linux based CD they help you to optionally generate.

I took no special precautions concerning the MBAM Premium that was already installed and was in the backup image.  You will have no worries in that regard.

If your MBAM Premium is not in the backup image, you may wish to insure you have the license ID/Key safely on file.

Cheers. :)

Thank you for responding so fast 1PW! 

What I did was creating a manual restore point and deleted the previous one I had.  That previous restore point was made when I uninstalled Auslogics Defrag.  Now the new restore point is of a manageble size 563.98 MB instead of the 21.5 GB for the one restore point and growing by the minute!  Will keep an eye on it for the next days if it will grow out of bounds.

Great to know that I don't have to uninstall MBAM Premium if in the end I have to do a restore with Macrium Reflect.  Yes, I do have the email and a printout of the ID and Key.  Thanks again.